Tuition, Fees, Scholarships
Mount Carmel Academy has a pre-paid tuition plan for all students. Parents must pay for the coming year by the beginning of May.
Parents may also finance the tuition with a loan from the First Bank and Trust. The low interest rate of 9% for this year makes this an attractive method of payment for many of our parents.
For further information regarding the cost of tuition and fees, please contact the Finance Office at (504) 288-7626 x 140. A list of tuition and fee costs may be found on our website, click HERE.
Academic scholarships will be awarded each academic year for students entering the eighth and ninth grades. Scholarships are renewable each year provided students maintain an A/B average.
- Outstanding academic records
- Active participation in extra-curricular activities
- Evidence of involvement in service to family, school, church and community
- 90th percentile standardized test scores
- Complete essays on scholarship application form
Criteria for renewing:
- Remain a student in good standing
- Maintain superior, competitive test scores
- Maintain a 3.5 grade point average
- Maintain active involvement in school, church and community activities
- Maintain an acceptable attendance record
2012-13 scholarship recipients
2011-12 scholarship recipients
2010-11 scholarship recipients
2009-10 scholarship recipients