Student Life Overview
At Mount Carmel Academy, there is a co-curricular activity for every personality. The student life at Mount Carmel strives to develop the talents and interests of all students through a variety of co-curricular activities organized as clubs under the direction of a faculty member. There are eight student activity objectives:
- That students be made to develop skills of leadership, self-assurance, decision-making and working toward a common goal through their experience as leaders of various extra-curriculars at Mount Carmel Academy.
- That students foster and develop communication and cooperation between faculty and student body.
- To encourage social, emotional and intellectual development of students through participation in activities sponsored by Mount Carmel Academy and sponsored by other schools.
- That club members grow in self-discipline, self-understanding, and self-esteem.
- That students will build home, school, and community relations through volunteer srevices and projects.
- That the members of all clubs develop their own personal gifts and talents and learn to use them for the good of the school and community.
- That all students promote and uphold school spirit and develop a sense of good sportsmanship.
- Most importantly, that students learn what it means to be a part of a caring, Christian group.