Cub Connection begins Monday, June 3!
Cub Connection begins this coming Monday, June 3rd! We are so excited for you to begin your time at Mount Carmel Academy! Get ready for a great three weeks of learning new things, meeting new friends and becoming a true Mount Carmel Cub!
A couple of reminders:
- The first day of Cub Connection, Monday, June 3rd, begins at 7:45 a.m. with registration and an official welcome in the PAC! Please get dropped off in the Horseshoe and head to the tables in front.
- Every other day of Cub Connection runs from 8:00 a.m. until Noon.
- Drop off in the morning can be either in the Horseshoe, or on Milne Blvd. in front of the Duplantis Gym. Students who are early may wait in the Cafeteria, and can report to class once the first bell rings at 7:50 a.m.
- Pick up at Noon will occur in two locations based on the first letter of your daughter’s last name. Last names A – M will pick up from the Horseshoe on Robert E. Lee Blvd. Last names N – Z will pick up on Walker Street near the pedestrian gate.
- There is a snack time every day around 10 a.m., and you may bring snacks from home or purchase snacks and drinks from our Cafeteria with cash.
- Dress casually, modestly, and comfortably. I would recommend tennis shoes and please be mindful of the length of shorts. You will receive your Cub Connection shirt on the first day - wear as often as you would like and please wear it every Friday!
- You do not need to bring any books or notebooks with you. We will give you everything you need on the first day.
- If you will have an unexpected absence that we did not already know about, please call or email the Admissions office before 10 a.m. to let us know at (504) 288-7630.
- If you are staying for an afternoon camp, you will go to the Cafeteria to eat lunch at Noon and then report to your camp at 1 p.m. Pick up from camp is at 4 p.m. from the carpool line between the Assembly Center and Gazebo.
Also, please make sure that you have responded to the Cub Connection registration link that was previously emailed to you. This enables you to pay registration if you have not already done so, as well as let us know if your daughter will be absent for any days. (If attendance of Cub Connection is mandatory, any absences must be approved by the Principal. Email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Please be sure that you have paid completely by Friday, May 31st.
Thank you and see you soon!