Spend the Day
Experience the joy of being a Cub!
Fifth and sixth grade girls are welcome to spend the day and experience student life at MCA.
Dates to be announced.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.
Helpful information about spending the day at MCA:
- Visitors should be dropped off in the horseshoe at 7:45 a.m.
- Parents are not allowed to walk onto campus for drop-off or pick-up.
- Please direct your daughter to the Ambassadors waiting underneath our Spend the Day banner in the horseshoe.
- They will be provided with lunch - no money needed!
- Please bring a book to read for McCARE (free reading) time.
- They can be picked up in the horseshoe at 3:30 p.m. in the carpool line.
- Please have your daughter wear her school uniform. If she does not have a school uniform, please have her wear modest, casual clothing (no shorts or leggings).
Please contact the Admissions Office with any questions or concerns, 504-288-7630 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your visit!