Spend the Day
Experience the joy of being a Cub.
Fifth and sixth grade girls are welcome to spend the day and experience student life at MCA.
*Spend the Days are currently full.*
Spring 2021 Dates
Tuesday, April 6 - full
|Monday, April 19 - full|
|Thursday, April 8 - full||Friday, April 23 - full|
|Monday, April 12 - full||Monday, April 26 - full|
|Friday, April 16 - full||Friday, April 30 - full|
Helpful information about spending the day at MCA:
- Visitors should be dropped off in the horseshoe off Robert E. Lee Blvd. for 7:45 a.m.
- Parents are not allowed to walk onto campus for drop-off or pick up.
- Please direct your daughter to the Ambassadors waiting underneath our Spend the Day banner in the horseshoe.
- Guests will have their temperature checked by an Ambassador upon arrival.
- Visitors must wear their school uniform as well as a mask that covers from the top of their nose to the chin.
- Masks are required for the entirety of their visit (except for during lunchtime).
- They will be provided with lunch - no money needed!
- Please bring a book to read for McCARE (free reading) time.
- They can be picked up in the horseshoe at 3:30 p.m. in the carpool line.
Please contact the Admissions Office with any questions or concerns, 504-288-7630 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your visit!